Pentaho is a business intelligence and big data platform, equipped with functionalities that include visual data processing and analysis, data visualisation (reports and dashboards), and the operationalisation of data science. It’s a full-service platform that also offers professional support. And because Pentaho is open source, it’s always ready to embrace new developments. That’s why it’s one of the most important platforms in the world for working with big data and sensor data.
incentro is pentaho’s largest implementation partner
Incentro is Pentaho’s biggest implementation partner in the Benelux; we count the largest number of Pentaho consultants in our team. Moreover, we are the only Authorized Training Partner of Pentaho in the Netherlands. We offer Pentaho training sessions, but also customised training for your specific Pentaho implementation.
from implementation to management
We’re passionate about using our expertise to implement and supervise Pentaho projects. And of course we love sharing our knowledge too. We can also handle the management of Pentaho environments.
business intelligence award for incentro with pentaho
A while ago, we won the Business Intelligence Award with the Amsterdam-Amstelland fire brigade – something we’re very proud of! We made the data integration component of this solution using Pentaho software. Plus, during the recent PentahoWorld event in San Francisco, we won the Excellence Award Pentaho. We were extremely pleased with this, of course, especially because it goes to show how well we work with Pentaho and our clients.
benefits of pentaho and incentro
- A complete Business Intelligence platform with excellent data integration functionality.
- Visual data flow development, including for Spark and Hadoop, making it easier for data scientists to extract data themselves from (big) data sources.
- Incentro is Pentaho’s largest partner in the Benelux, and leads the way in unlocking big data and IoT data sources.
- We have specialist in-house knowledge, are an Authorized Training Partner, and won the Business Intelligence Award.
- Outstanding price-quality ratio.
- Tailor-made advice: we are open and honest about our services, and we give advice that’s right for you.
- Our people work on location with our clients, keeping the lines of communication short.