Frontends are a part of your life. The first thing you do when opening an application is to check its W3 standards. Rather than the content, you’re more interested in the frontend. Your eyes start to shine when you start talking about mobile development and you can speak for hours about this topic. You’re familiar with enterprise environments and you like to work for the largest Turkish enterprises together with an inspirational team.
If you have three or more years of experience as a frontend developer and if you’re looking for a new step in your career, please continue reading or contact us directly.
what you’re going to do
You have a prominent role in our Mendix team. You’re going to develop the frontends of our cross platform applications which also needs to be compliant with our Mendix platform. You’re also going to support our pre-sales team and you will be working on our projects. While doing this you will be following frontend trends and will be sharing your expertise and enthusiasm with other incentronauts.
- W3C standards- CSS3, HTML5
- Frontend architecture- SMACSS, UI/UX
- Responsive design
- Javascipt & Frameworks – JQuery, dojo, YUI, AngularJS, ember.js, React
- Hybrid app platforms – Cordova/PhoneGap
- SCRUM & other project/software development methods
- Source Control – GIT/SVN/Mercurial
- Advanced level of communication skills with customers’ stakeholders
- Advanced level of English and Turkish
what we offer as incentro
As an individual and as an incentronaut you are very important for us. To express this we offer you the following:
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits. As of your first working day a private health insurance and a permanent employment. Travel and meal allowance and a laptop of your choice
- The opportunity to become shareholder of Incentro. You will be able to buy shares from Incentro by joining our participation program
- Lot’s of space to express your creativity
- Challenging and complex projects for Europe’s and Turkey’s largest enterprises
- Legendary Incentro events, trips, team buildings and our wintersport event
Above all, we offer you our Incentro culture. A culture built on expertise, happiness and ambition. We believe in happy people; not only at work, but also in their private lives. Because happy people excel in what they do, and help other incentronauts and customer to do the same.
are you convinced?
Did this vacancy excite you or would you like to talk with us about this vacancy, than we would like to invite you to our office for a cup of Turkish tea. Please feel free to contact Adnan through his contact details in the right bar.