The threat of Ransomware on the Cloud and how to prepare for the worst
You’re invited to hear more about the threat of Cloud Ransomware and how to prepare
As cloud services continue to grow and cut costs around the world for several small, medium and large organizations, the threat of attack of these ever more increasingly integrated devices grows at a near directly correlated rate.
We would like to discuss this growing threat and the solution that both Incentro and HYCU are perfectly suited to provide. Our team will share the long list of benefits that SAP on Google Cloud is capable of offering and the success of this product in the field with a deep-dive into the TextBook Center story, while HYCU will share the additional benefits that they can offer in regards to data protection and data back up and how this solution benefited one of their clients.
Join our webinar to gain a better grasp on how to cut costs, increase productivity while maintaining security with Incentro and HYCU. Virtual Welcome.
Tuesday 13th (GMT +3)
- 12:00–12:05 Introduction to the Webinar and the topics to be covered
- 12:05–12:30 Incentro and the Google Cloud Solution proposition
- 12:30–12:50 Migration Success Story (TextBook Center)
- 12:50–13:15 The threat of attack and the beauty of having a ready solution (HYCU)
- 13:15–13:25 Ransomware Case Study (HYCU)
- 13:25–13:30 Closing Remarks
- Dennis de Weerd, CEO. Incentro Africa.
- Elizabeth Akinyi, Google Cloud Professional Collaboration Engineer and Deployment Specialist. Incentro Africa.
- Simon Muraya, Google Cloud Architect. Incentro
- Steven Cooper, Channel Director. HYCU
July 13, 2021
12:00 - 13:30 EAT